Learn Hacking with Kali Linux
Learn Depths of penetration testing with world’s best hacking linux distribution with SKDeft Technologies Kali Linux Online Training
Register for Attractive Discount
24*7 Live Support
What's Inside the Course
- Kali Linux Overview
- Unix vs Linux
- Different Desktop Environment
- Installation and Configuration
- Basic Commands
- Different types of Users
- Some Shortcuts
- What is Proxy?
- Introduction to VPNs
- What is Tor?
- How to hide IP?
- How to change MAC Address?
- What is ProxyChains?
- Gathering Information about a Host
- DNS Enumeration
- Brute forcing subdomains against a target host
- Trace Domain Name Server
- Network Mapping
- Port Scanning
- How to search Exploits?
- Route Mapping
- Recognising Web Technologies
- Identify Domain Informations
- How to find hidden objects, files and directories on a website?
- Web Server and Web Application Assessment
- Web Server Detection
- CMS Detection
- Cloudflare Detection
- Recon and mapping out the target
- Find websites and web applications for security issues
- Unix and Linux Security Check
- SQL injection vulnerability scanning
- Web Application Vulnerability Hunt
- Website Cloning
- Fake Website for Phishing
- Joomla CMS Analysis
- WordPress CMS Analysis
- SQL Injection to Google Dorks
- SQL Injection
- Mimic a MySQL Console
- Identify the different types of Hashes
- Crack Encrypted Passwords or Data
- Create Custom Wordlists
- Offline Password Cracking
- Password Hash Types
- Customized Password Cracking
- Online Password Cracking
- Distributed Password Cracking
- Bruteforce Password Cracking
- Packet Sniffing
- WEP Cracking
- WPA/WPA2-PSK Cracking
- Wifi Jamming
- DoS Attack
- Buffer Overflow
- Android Hacking
- Browser Exploitation
- Network Analysis
- Packet Capture and Analysis
- MITM Attacks against a Network
Visit our online store
Lead Corporate Trainer
Young and dynamic personality of Mr. Surender Dabur has played an important roles in building his strong relationship in his work. He solved many cases of Internet Banking Fraud and Online tracking. He is working for 20 companies as a Cyber Security and Forensic Investigation Trainer. . He is working for the betterment of Indian Security System
Look at Our Past Events
We Have Delivered Workshops in Almost All The Top Institutes in the Country
Join Our Kali Linux Online Course
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO JOIN
Cyber forensics is an digital discovery technique used to find and reveal digital criminal evidence. It often involves electronic data storage extraction for legal purposes and solve any cyber crime.
In this course, you will learn about the basics of Ethical Hacking in detail and the security of popular attacks. This course is specially designed for the beginners who want to start their career in Cyber Security Field.
In this course you will get insights of using latest tool and methodologies to test a Web Application vulnerability and find out latest remedies to secure your Web Application and your Web Server.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our online training is real time virtual classroom based training. You will be able to see and interact with our trainer live on your screen.
Before joining the classes you must have a smartphone/laptop/desktop or any smart device with internet where you can access our live classes.
Toolkit is a set of all the software and tools which will be used throughout the training.
You will get the link to download all the tools just after the completion of your registration process
Unlike other certifications you will get the certificate after completion of the course which can be authenticated and verified on our website by any person or company
The duration for this course is 20 hours i.e 10 Days. We will be having 10 regular classes 2 hours a day
In case you miss any class. We will Reschedule a backup class for you.
You can ask your doubt during class as you can interact with the trainer directly and also you will have access to our doubt forum where you will be able to post your doubts and trainer will reply you over there.
As we know it is difficult to handle large batch size in a online class, we are keeping a very minimal batch size of 10 students.